Omaha Refrigerator Repair
Is your refrigerator in need of repair? Jackson Home Appliance Heating & Cooling offers Omaha residents award winning service & repair.
These are reasons your refrigerator may need repair:
- The refrigerator seems to be running more often than normal.
- Frost or ice buildup is present in the freezer, most often on the back wall.
- The sides of the refrigerator seem to be getting hotter than usual.
- You don’t remember the last time the condenser was cleaned.
- Refrigerator is leaking water out on the floor.
- Something else doesn’t seem quite right.
Why is it important to have your refrigerator serviced every 6 months?
- Dirty condensers mean the refrigerator is more expensive to operate.
- Little problems become larger when ignored. Allowing the unit to operate dirty is taxing on all the components of the refrigerator, resulting in longer run times, and components failing sooner.
Jackson Home Appliance Heating and Cooling has the equipment and experience to help maintain your appliances running smoothly. Our experienced technicians will evaluate your refrigerator and let you know if changes are needed.
Schedule your Omaha refrigerator repair today. Give us a call at 402-391-4287 and speak to one of our experienced technicians. We are here to assist you in any way needed.
Oven Repair in Omaha, Nebraska
Is your oven not working properly like it did before? If you are in need of maintenance or repair for your oven or cooktop, Jackson Home Appliance Heating and Cooling is Omaha’s top provider of oven and cooktop repair services.
These are reasons your oven / stove needs repair:
- Items aren’t baking the same as they once did.
- Things are burning in the oven when set properly.
- Sometimes there is a noise of gas suddenly igniting periodically during the cycle. This happens with gas ovens.
- Burners on the top don’t light consistently. This happens with gas ovens.
Why should you have your oven / stove serviced once a year?
- Unaddressed grease building in the oven or on the top may cause a fire.
- A weak igniter can cause gas to build up in the oven before igniting, which will produce a small combustion or even a small explosion in some cases.
Jackson Home Appliance Heating and Cooling offers experienced technicians that will evaluate your oven or stove in order to maintain the long healthy life of your appliance.
Schedule your Omaha stove repair today. Give us a call at 402-391-4287 and speak to one of our experienced technicians. We are here to assist you in any way needed.
Dishwasher Repair in Omaha, Nebraska
Dishwashers are one of the most used appliances in a home. Dishwashers offer you and your family a great deal of convenience, but when broken or not working properly, they can feel anything but.
Common Dishwasher Issues:
- There is cloudy glassware.
- The dishwasher hums and then turns off.
- Wash cycles run too long.
- The dishwasher does not fill with water.
- The dishwasher is leaking
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you may need our assistance. Call the professionals at Jackson Home Appliance Heating & Cooling today for immediate service.
Jackson Home Appliance Heating and Cooling offers experienced technicians that will evaluate your dishwasher in order to maintain the long healthy life of your appliance.
Schedule your Omaha dishwasher repair today. Give us a call at 402-391-4287 and speak to one of our experienced technicians. We are here to assist you in any way needed.
Garbage Disposal Repair in Omaha, Nebraska
Garbage disposal repair can be inconvenient because it can impact your family’s ability to use your kitchen sink. Common garbage disposal issues include clogged drains and jams. Be sure to use extreme care when troubleshooting garbage disposal problems, and always leave repair or retrieving a lost item to the professionals.
Schedule your Omaha garbage disposal repair today. Give us a call at 402-391-4287 and speak to one of our experienced technicians. We are here to assist you in any way needed.
Microwave Repair in Omaha, Nebraska
An estimated 90% of American homes have a microwave oven in the kitchen. When it comes to cooking quickly and efficiently, they can’t be beat. They are excellent for reheating pizza, thawing frozen foods, popping popcorn, and so much more. In addition to saving time, a microwave oven also saves energy. It can eliminate a tremendous amount of wasted energy in the kitchen from the energy needed to preheat your oven or stove.
Out technicians are factory trained to service and repair most makes and models of microwave ovens.
Schedule your Omaha microwave repair today. Give us a call at 402-391-4287 and speak to one of our experienced technicians. We are here to assist you in any way needed.
Omaha Ice Maker Repair
Ice makers need to be maintained in order for them to last as long as possible. In some cases, an ice maker can break down because of overuse or it could also be due to lack of maintenance.
Our certified technicians have the experience to deal with most brands of ice makers, ensuring you of the highest level of satisfaction no matter what.
Schedule your Omaha ice maker repair today. Give us a call at 402-391-4287 and speak to one of our experienced technicians. We are here to assist you in any way needed.
Washers & Dryers
Washer and Dryer Repair in Omaha, Nebraska
For the average family, the convenience of the washing machine is often overlooked as the dirty clothes that pile up daily are efficiently and quickly addressed with today’s technology. Regular service and maintenance for your washing machine is necessary to correct issues quickly to prevent problems before they occur.
Types of Washing Machines
Front Loading Washing Machines — Front loading washers are more energy efficient and offer better cleaning than top loading models. Some models help to conserve water by determining the amount of needed based on clothing weight. Front load washing machines are quieter and extract moisture better than top loading models, reducing the time it takes to dry clothes. Always remember that front loading washing machines require high efficiency detergent.
Top Loading Washing Machines — Top loading washing machines allow easy access for loading and unloading and wash clothes faster. Top loading washers use more energy and water than front load washing machines. Some newer high-efficiency top loading washing machines are agitator-free. These units have newer technology to move your clothes through a series of directional movements during the wash cycle.
Common Washing Machine Problems:
- Washing machine is completely dead — This is often due to a tripped, off-balance switch from an imbalance load that can easily be corrected by redistributing clothes in the washing machine. If not, you may have a problem with the timer circuitry or outlet.
- Washing machine will not spin — If your clothes are soaked at the end of the wash cycle, this can indicate the washer is not spinning. The issue could be due to a defective lid switch, lid plunger, burned out spin solenoid, worn or broken drive belt, bad timer contact, or cut wires.
- Washing machine is not agitating — This could be due to an issue with the agitator assembly, worn drive belt, transmission mode lever, drive spindle, or wigwag plunger/lifter. Other problems or issues could be a bad internal timer contact, malfunctioning pressure switch, or a bad lid switch.
- Washing machine is leaking — This may be due to a leaking pump, loose hoses, too much soap, drain pipe clogs, or tub water injection hoses.
- Washing machine has excessive vibration — This issue may be due to your washing machine not being leveled correctly. It could also be a problem with worn damper pads or snobbier pads.
An inefficient dryer can really add to your home energy bills. Dryers are a big convenience for quickly drying clothes and other items.
A dryer is an appliance that removes moisture from clothes, towels, linens, and additional items once they have been washed.
Common Dryer Problems:
- Dryer gets too hot — A dryer that becomes hot can be a potentially dangerous situation which should be addressed immediately. This may be due to a bad thermostat, faulty heating coils, as well a clogged vent. If the vent is the issue, there is a risk of carbon monoxide buildup or fire in your home.
- Dryer won’t run — If the dryer won’t operate, see if the circuit breaker has been tripped or perhaps unplugged. If that is not the issue it could have a bad terminal block, start switch, or a bad thermostat.
- Dryer not producing any heat — If the dryer drum spins but there isn’t any heat, a number of issues could be the problem. It could be as simple as a bad dryer fuse, thermostat, temperature switch, timer, or heat coils.
Schedule your Omaha washer or dryer repair today. Give us a call at 402-391-4287 and speak to one of our experienced technicians. We are here to assist you in any way needed.